Faster and better information search and retrieval that’s customized for your personnel
TDNet’s healthcare solutions streamline your digital library workflows. Centralizing the access to and management of electronic resources, TDNet provides physicians, nurses, practitioners and general personnel of hospitals, multinational pharmaceuticals, national HMOs and large healthcare networks sophisticated tools that save time.
How we help?
Using our healthcare know-how, TDNet upgrades your information access.
For medical-related professionals, speedy access to information can often be life critical. It takes more and more resources and high competency to cope with the ever-increasing volumes of information. This motivated TDNet to design and develop solutions that address the needs of this community. TDNet releases the burden of integration and maintenance for your medical, hospital or HMO library. It puts authoritative and reliable scientific and health content at the disposal of professionals, effectively helping them be more informed and more effective.
What we do?
TDNet offers unique and cost-effective discovery packages for medical libraries.
- Library portal to simply show users what’s available in the organization
- Discovery of resources that goes beyond PubMed for much more
- Linking between discovery and full text
- Complete e Resources management system
- Doctors and research staff around the world instantly access and explore entire journal collections, regardless of source platform and interfaces
- Library portals are integrated over OpenURL to support immediate and transparent access to full-text articles
- Hospital personnel access electronic resources securely from remote locations
- Libraries capture usage statistics and monitor the number of page hits to break down usage over the year and assess return on investment in electronic information resources
How your library benefits?
TDNet’s professional services team ensures that your needs are met including:
- Full turnkey implementation – quickly set up of the entire solution with minimum customer personnel involved
- Full discovery and access to content from PubMed and other sources
- User authentication ensures that every search in the library’s collection results in speedy and accurate retrieval of the appropriate sources
- Central repository – the TDNet knowledgebase offers hundreds of millions of items in print and electronic journals, EMRs, eBooks, databases and electronic collections
- Unified index – consolidated index of local, remote and library-specific metadata from a variety of sources presented in a single interface
- Library homepage – customizable portal for both desktop and mobile devices
- Be at the forefront of information management technology – advanced crawling indexing and querying capabilities